The HomePNA Alliance announced today it now has more than 40 member companies collaborating to promote the adoption of the only multimedia home networking standard approved by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU). HomePNA technology enables high-speed, triple-play Internet services over both phone wires and coaxial cables at speeds up to 320 megabits per second.
The newest members are AFL Telecommunication, a fiber optics product manufacturer and VDSL2 RF filter components manufacturer, Askey Computer Corp., a modem and set-top box manufacturer, CyberTAN Technology, Inc., a manufacturer of broadband and wireless networking equipment, and Medium Link System Technology, a multi-tenant unit (MTU) system integrator.
Most Read This Week
- VLAN How To: Segmenting a small LAN
- ZyXEL GS1900-8HP 8-port GbE Smart Managed PoE Switch Reviewed
- TRENDnet TPL-421E2K Powerline 1200 AV2 Adapter Kit with Built-in Outlet Reviewed
- NETGEAR FR114P 4 Port Cable/DSL ProSafe Firewall/Print Server Review
- Cisco RV-345P Dual WAN Gigabit PoE VPN Router Reviewed
Over In The Forums
Don't Miss These